22.8.12

YESTERDAY'S FLOWERS Lookbook by Planet Blue

I'm trying to decide what I LOVE the most about this Planet Blue Lookbook. I think the first thing is the gypsy style of it. So young, wild and free. Look at the pink and blue colored hair, it never looked so cool. Notice how the geometric shapes complete the pictures in a way that makes them even more original. I also love how the pictures are bright and beautiful. And now the clothes. I WANT THEM ALL. Seriously. I think all of them are perfect for what's left of Summer and the colors are mixed in the most perfect way. Purple, bordeaux, pink, all shades of blue, white, so beautiful. Everything is so perfectly mached. But what I love the most about this lookbook is the jewelry! Isn't everything to die for? The pieces are from Rejoice The Hands and I already feel like buying the entire store. And you, what do you love the most about this lookbook? Don't forget to visit Planet Blue's site HERE.

Photography : Zoey Grossman
Styling : Sarah Peinado
Model : Amanda Booth






























3 comentários:

Lúcia disse...

cabelo fantástico, acessórios fantásticos, roupa fantástica, fotos fantásticas! ADORO!!
xxxx

K.C disse...

All of the photos are amazing, I love the accessories!

Unknown disse...

O vestido lilás e o colar são perfeitos <3