14.8.12

Anja for Nasty Gal’s August Lookbook

I am a big fan of australian model Anja Konstantinova, she is just so pretty and talented. So when I heard she was the face of Nasty Gal's August lookbook face, I couldn't be more excited to see the result. And I am so happy after seeing how good she looks in all the photos. She is so natural in all of them and I believe she represents the true Nasty Gal's spirit. In this trip through the desert she wears many cool pieces, from sequin-embellished skirts to leightweight knit sweaters. I would love to own some of them, such as the sweater on the second photo and the jacket on the third one. Another thing that I love about Anja is that she can adapt to every kind of editorial she is in, always taking the best part of the clothes she wears. I think she is every photographer's dream. And this one is no exception. She looks carefree and like a true Nasty Gal. But I have to admit that my favorite lookbook from this online retailer is still this one.
















1 comentário:

Quéli disse...

As fotos estão fantásticas!