1.8.12

Dope bloggers and stuff like that: PATCHWORK À PORTER

It's official. I'm in love with Italian personal styling blog/bloggers. For me, they are the best. After doing an article about Chiara Biasi, I really felt that I should talk about another favorite blogger of mine. Today I bring you Sabrina Tassini, the italian girl owner of the blog Patchwork à Porter. This student of the Univeristy of Bologna has an impecable sense of style, as you can see in the pictures below. First of all, her pictures look really clean and bright, which totally makes the outfit stand out. Second, she is really smart on how she coordinates her clothes and the accessories she uses. And I love the patterns of the pieces she owns and how she mixes them in a way that is absolutely fabulous. My favorite pieces from her latest outfits are the neon trousers on the first picture, the blue bag on the fourth, the top on the eleventh and the palazzo pants on the last one (aren't they irresistable?). I'm looking forward to see other outfit posts from Sabrina, I know she won't disapoint me :) don't forget to check out her blog HERE.













2 comentários: