6.8.12

THE TEENAGE ROYALTY in the morning


OH YES!! It's finally time for you to watch the final result of my BLOGGERS IN THE MORNING video! Two months ago, Jessica, the mastermind of the project, and I had an amazing time shooting this video in my bedroom and taking the photos that you can see below at Jardim da Estrela in Lisbon. I think the final result is just epic, brilliant. You can finally see what my morning looks like and how I get ready every morning! You also get to see what my bedroom and bathroom look like :) I hope yoou like it! I want to thank Jessica for her amazing work (check out her blog here and her photography page here), and also Inês and Denise (check out her blog here) for the patience when editing the video. The feedback has been great and I hope we get to work sometime again! Here's my interview and my pictures :)


THE INTERVIEW

Primeira coisa que fazes quando acordas?
First thing you do in the morning? 

Tomo banho.
Take a shower.


Tom do despertador? 
Alarm clock ring tone?

Eu vou dizer a verdade mas não podem gozar. É a música “Popless” dos D.A.M.A. com o Salvador Cameira. Deixa-me super bem disposta!
I’m going to tell the truth but you can’t make fun of me. It’s the song “Popless” from D.A.M.A. with Salvador Cameira. It puts me in a super good mood!


Pequeno-almoço?
Breakfast? 

Sumo de laranja, pão e um ovo. 
Orange juice, bread and an egg.


Como é o teu humor pela manhã?
How is your mood in the morning?

Depende de como eu acordo. Posso acordar bem disposta como rabugenta. De qualquer forma, de manhã não sou de grandes conversas.
It depends on how I wake up.I may wake up in a good mood as well as in a grumpy mood. Anyway, I’m not a big talker in the morning.


Um dia quero acordar no/em/na...
One day I want to wake up in...

…na minha futura casa em Nova Iorque.
… my future home in New York City.


Hora preferida para acordar.
Favorite hour to wake up.

Às 10 da manhã. Mas normalmente acordo às 8.
At 10 a.m.. But I usually wake up at 8 a.m..


Nunca sais de casa sem...
You never go out without... 

O meu telemóvel!!!
My cellphone!!! 


Escolha do Outfit do dia: de manhã ou no dia anterior? 
Choosing the Outfit of the day: in the morning or day before?

Por mais que curioso que pareça, como sei todas peças que tenho de cor, vou para a cama a pensar no que vou usar no dia seguinte.
As curious as it may seem, since I know all my pieces by heart, I go to bed thinking about what I’m going to wear the next day. 

 THE LOOK







8 comentários:

Unknown disse...

super giraaaa! :)

Unknown disse...

Estás lindíssima :)

www.maniac4moda.blogspot.com

Jessica Silva disse...

Thank you girl!! It was lots of funnn.. Besoo*

Natália disse...

Adorei tudo! :3

girlinthelens disse...

Cute outfit! I really love the shoes :)

http://girlinthelens.com/

Juseneide disse...

Muito bonita as fotos e o look :)
Eu penso naquilo que vou vestir e deixo pronto quanto estou em época de aulas.bjs

http://www.facebook.com/MissyCheeksLooks?ref=hl

Maria Nunes disse...

Adorei o video :)

anirataC disse...

adorei! :)