1. Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - "We Found Love"
2. Rihanna feat. Jay-Z - "Talk That Talk"
3. Rihanna - "Birthday Cake"
4. Drake feat. Rihanna - "Take Care"
5. Nicki Minaj - "Super Bass"
6. Beyoncé - "End Of Time"
7. Beyoncé - "Countdown"
8. Jessie J - "Domino"
9. Avicii - "Levels"
10. Britney Spears - "How I Roll"
11. Wiz Khalifa - "Roll Up"
12. Cobra Starship feat. Sabi - "You Make Me Feel..."
13. Pitbull feat. T-Pain & Sean Paul - "Shake Senora"
14. Chris Brown - "She Ain't You"
15. Lil Wayne - "How To Love"
16. Adele - "Someone Like You"
17. KeeMo feat. Cosmo Klein - "Beautiful Lie"
18. Nicole Scherzinger - "Don't Hold Your Breath"
19. Alexis Jordan - "Good Girl"
20. Avril Lavigne - "What The Hell"
Teens, 2011 is finally coming to an end and I couldn't be more excited about 2012. I'm going to end my course in the end of January and I'm still trying to figure out what to do next. Working? Carrying on with mys studies? I don't know yet. What I really need to focus on until the end of next month is studying so I can get good grades.
But yet, I still want to find some time to chill with my friends and enjoy life. You are only young once and we can't miss out that chance. I collected some amazing pictures to inspire your week. They are certainly going to inspire mine. Enjoy.
THE PRINCESS IS IN TOWN
RIHANNA IN LISBON ♥
"It's like you're screaming, and no one can hear. You almost feel ashamed, that someone could be that important that without them, you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless, like nothing can save you. And when it's over, and it's gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back so that you could have the good."
Model Yulia T is looking drop dead gorgeous for the December issue of Marie Claire South Africa.
This editorial makes me miss Summer so much. I love how the make-up is done and the sunglasses on the last photo are just perfect. And her hair is beyond gorgeous.
Yesterday afternoon, me and my best friend Z. had an amazing 5 o'clock tea at the Hotel Avenida Palace, a magical hotel in downtown Lisbon. Everything was sooo good. We had scones, cake, little cupcakes, tea and hot chocolate. We had so much fun, we really felt like we were on Gossip Girl ahah. Here are some pictures we took. Enjoy :)