8.9.13

FASHION | | DARIA WERBOWY FOR FASHION MAGAZINE

This is one of my favorite Daria's shoots that I've ever seen. Look at the forth picture, OMG!! Fashion Canada taps top model Daria Werbowy for the magazine’s October 2013 issue. The born-and-raised Canadian beauty looks dazzling through Chris Nicholls lens, in rebellious looks styled by Zeina Esmail, wearing fingerless gloves, motorcycle jackets and biker vests. I believe she looks gorgeous, don't you agree? Inside this issue, Daria talks about aging and turning thirty this November: "The biggest thing that I’ve learned is to stop fighting yourself, instead of obsessing about little things that don’t make you happy, start accepting them as gifts. The minute I gave up and stopped trying to force things, I became happier."







1 comentário:

Nádia disse...

Concordo, a quarta foto está qualquer coisa! <3 Obrigada por partilhares! A Daria é um estrondo <3

beijinhos, Nádia
My Fashion Insider