10.9.13

FASHION | | BRASHY COUTURE'S T-SHIRTS ARE AWESOME!

Today I just came across with this amazing LA based women's street apparel brand called Brashy Couture and I must say...their t-shirts are awesome!! I love the statements so much. I think all the pieces would look so cool with high-waisted denim shorts or with a black skirt. My favorite t-shirts are: the one that says "Cheers Mother Fucker" and the one that says "The Nineteen Nineties". And the most incredible part? They offer all customers Free Global Shipping on every order. Isn't that great? Brashy Couture's T-shirts may be found either on their website, ASOS or Nelly. If you're really curious about Brashy, follow their Intagram @brashycouture and their Tumblr HERE.





2 comentários:

Ana Vieira disse...

realmente as camisolas são fantásticas, adorei!

run-your-world.blogspot.pt

Marta Cabral disse...

Adoro as fotos, e as camisolas são brutais =D A imagem da marca é bastante apelativa!