15.9.13

FASHION | | ADIDAS ORIGINALS X JEREMY SCOTT FW13

After checking out the collection at Ministerium last July, which I think it is amazing, I proudly bring you the video of Jeremy Scott for Adidas Originals Fall/Winter 2013. This video lookbook is so crayy crayy! I love it! And I am so happy that the jumper that I chose for the shoot that I did for Adidas (that you can see HERE) is also featured. I adore that black and white jumper, it is so cool. I want it!! The Mr. Colour of fashion, Jeremy, chose director Ben Mor to shoot the film in which the fab pieces are rocked by models Kozue Akimoto and Simonas Pham. I think the pieces are so original and Jeremy is so talented. He always surprises me. And Adidas is one of my favorite sports wear brands. Jeremy is capable of making sports wear not boring at all. And one item that I really like as well are the black and white sneakers with the wings. All the pieces are very intense, with Jeremy's neon spin on many of the items.

 

Jeremy presented his Spring/Summer 2014 collection last week in New York, with many familiar faces in the audience, like Iggy Azealia and Leight Lezark. My favorite piece is the coloured stripped jacket, the first one on the video. What do you guys think?


1 comentário:

Marissol Lyra disse...

Adorei!!!
Não deixe de conferir o novo post do My Petit!!
Beijinhos!
Marissol!!
➥ www.mypetitblog.com