19.8.13

FOUR YEARS OF THE TEENAGE ROYALTY

When I started this blog four years ago, I never thought that it would have had the impact in my life that it ended up having. Four years ago, I was about to start my second year of college. Looking back, I can’t believe that this blog was with me during some very important stages of my life: when my grandma passed away during Christmas 2009, when I did my Erasmus in Madrid back in 2010, when I was an intern at REVISTA for Expresso newspaper last years, when I took four 14 year-kids to a Summer camp in Norway when I was 21, and, the biggest step I probably took in my life, coming to Switzerland to finalize my studies as a young adult. Four years that went by really fast.
Since Summer 2009, I was part of campaigns for Despe&Veste, Lovely Breeze, Re-Vintage Clothing. I have been photographed by my dearest Jessica Silva three times. I went to Lisbon Fashion Week with all my fashionable friends and got to meet so many awesome people there. I did so many trips to showrooms to get to see gorgeous collections from some of my favorite brands. I got to read all your comments and received so much love from all my readers.
Four years ago I created The Teenage Royalty because I wanted to show the world what was happening in Young Hollywood and in the music industry. Today this blog is part of my daily life. My fashion sense has grown in so many ways and I take care of myself much better than I did back then. I’ve grown up to listen to music that I didn’t know that I liked and got to visit such cool places that I didn’t even know that existed. But, most of all, I got to meet some of the coolest people in the world that, nowadays, I have the joy to call my friends.
This blog has opened so many doors to me, it’s unbelievable. I want to thank you for coming here and taking time out of your precious day to read what I post. One of my favorite things in the world is to read your comments and seeing people relating to what I write. Writing is one my greatest passions, and always will be. The Teenage Royalty wouldn’t be the same if I didn’t have anyone to read it. So thank you so much for the support and I hope I never disappoint you.

You guys are awesome!!

Xoxo,

Rita


2 comentários:

Helena disse...

Muitos parabéns!!! Um blog fantástico com uma blogger fantástica!!!

XOXO
http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

Cátia, Ana e Inês disse...

Parabéns pelos 4 anos e espero que continues com o blog espetacular!! :D

http://followingdetails.blogspot.pt/