18.10.12

The Military Style

I have been a big fan of the military look for two, three years now.  It combines some of my favorite colors: red, blue and black. I remember I got my first big blue military jacket at ZARA and I just loved how powerful and comfortable I felt in it. Last year I bought a black one and I'm sure I'm going to use it a lot this Winter. I believe that military style pieces are timeless, they can last on your wardrobe for years. They just make you feel warm and cosy but fashionable at the same time. Today I bring a couple of suggestions to get the perfect military look for the cold months. Its crisp tailoring, brass buttons, well combined with navy and red, will make heads turn everywhere you go. You don't have to spend a lot of money to achieve a perfect look and, if you buy something a bit more expensive, I'm sure you will use it for years. And, one day that it's considered vintage, people will still use it for sure. Try to complete your look with gold details, such as buttons or earrings. And boots are essential, at least for me. As a bottom, I would choose a pair of black leggings, and then pair them with a big black jacket. There are so many combinations you can do.


Burberry Prorsum Belted Blazer at Farfetch


Tommy Hilfiger Cup Boot at Zappos


Short Pleated Wool Kilt by J.W. Anderson for Topshop at Topshop


Reiss Cocoon Sleeveless Shirt at Reiss


Givenchy Riding Rain Boot at Barneys


Lauren Ralph Lauren Button Gloves at Bloomingdales


Aurelie Bidermann Braided Chain Necklace at Neiman Marcus


Zara Military Coat with Gold Buttons at ZARA


Dooney & Bourke Saddle Bag at Dooney & Bourke

1 comentário:

Unknown disse...

Tinha esperança que o primeiro casaco fosse Zara =p