30.3.12

American Vintage Store Opening

Yesterday I had a great time at the opening of the brand American Vintage's store, which is right next to Príncipe Real in Lisbon. The clothes are amazing. The fabrics are fantastic and the pieces are really simple but cute at the same time. The colors are really light and perfect for Summer time. You should all visit the store! I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed. Here are some pictures that I took. Enjoy.
















my favorite piece of the store, such cute shorts

3 comentários:

Marina Reis disse...

Aii, os lenços! Lindos!

www.lesfashionablesjours.blogspot.com

Fashionthrougthravel disse...

The colors look very pretty! I like their fabrics, so light and soft :)

Unknown disse...

a boneca também tem :) amo e ja tenho pecinhas american no meu closet :)