2.10.11

My week's TOP 5!

After spending my entire week in class, I had a lot of free time during the weekend, which starts on Friday because I don't have class. Friday night was a blast, I went to Time Out Lisboa Magazine 4th Birthday Party with my cousin Afonso. We had an amazing time and I'm doing a blog post about the party tomorrow, so many cool pictures to show you. Saturday I slept til late and spent the afternoon with my best friend Zé (check his blog HERE) shopping - he is the best fashion adviser you can have - and spent the night cooking dinner for myself and updating MY TUMBLR. It was a calm night for me. And, today, after sleeping until lunch time, I went to an exposition at MUDE (a design and fashion museum in Lisbon) and then shopped for a bit with my parents at Massimo Dutti.
I'm going to spend the rest of my evening preparing this next week. Lisbon Fashion Week is coming and I'm so curious about the collections that will be presented and to see what everyone's going to be wearing! And next Thursday is my first day at work as a room assistant at Calouste Gulbenkian Fundation and I'm so excited about it! As you can see, I have a pretty busy week ahead, but I promise to update my blog everyday.
Here is my past week's top 5! I hope you like them.

The incredible pasta from Charcutaria Moy that I tried yesterday night. Sooo gooood.

A box of macarons I brought home to celebrate the beginning of Autumn.

This year's September Issue from Vogue Magazine that a good friend of mine brought me from New York. Love it.

My new Zara bag that I will carry with me a lot of times during this next season.

A detail from my new Massimo Dutti shirt that I think is really pretty.

Love,
R.

3 comentários:

Z. disse...

thanks for mentioning me!!! :D amazing post!!!

Unknown disse...

adorei a camisa com o detalhe linda linda ritinha:)
http://pumps-pumpsfashionpatriciasilverio.blogspot.com/

Rita disse...

Vida boa, como se quer ;) aproveita bem!! Tb já fui assistente de sala, vais ver que vai ser uma óptima experiência e aprende-se imenso! :) Boa sorte! Bjs