21.9.11

The Food Corner #1: CHARCUTARIA MOY


For those who don't know, I'm a big fan of cooking. I'm not a BIG cooker (I still have a lot to learn) but I just love to have my friends coming to my place to try what I felt like cooking that day. I'd rather invent my own creations than following others rules. For me it's a lot of fun! So that's why I started "The Food Corner", to show you where I like to buy stuff when I cook. One of my number one spots is Charcutaria Moy: a gourmet store, placed between Príncipe Real and Largo do Camões in Lisbon, where you can find all types of cheese, jams, tea, chocolate, dressings, coffee from many different countries, wine and so much more interesting stuff to improve your cooking skills. What I like the most there are the big bowls of Kusmi Tea, the salad dressings and the diversity of pastas they offer. It's a little expensive but it's totally worth the price. If you're a big fan of cooking, even if you're not Portuguese, when you come to Lisbon make sure you visit this place. I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!

Adress: Rua D. Pedro V, nº 111, Lisboa

The tea section, with all types of tea you can imagine.


The cheeses, from many different regions. I can't get enough of Brie!

The pasta collection. It might look good but it tastes even better.

The fine winery.

The tasty dressings for salads and meat. My favorite: Balsamic Dressing for salads.

The colorful jams, so good for your breakfast.

2 comentários:

Pepa Xavier disse...

Adorei o post!

Mafalda Passos disse...

gostei! e espero que continues com esta rubrica (: