22.2.10

My Erasmus Application Text

We needed to write a text about why we should be chosen. I hope this thing inspires you somehow.

The will of man to know, explore, exchange experiences and learn is timeless. With all these purposes I present my candidature for the Erasmus. I consider myself able to participate because, early on, I got used to live, in Portugal and abroad, in multicultural environments and be independent and responsible.
I prefer the University Ramon Llull, as I know Barcelona, one of my favorite cities. My second choice, the University Complutense, it follows its tradition of academic excellence and the formation of good journalists.
Although Spanish is not my optional language, I propose to open new language horizons, so important for my professional future. I'll attend an immediate course of preparation and, with time, cement the knowledge.

A vontade do Homem de conhecer, explorar, trocar experiências e aprender é intemporal. Com todos estes propósitos apresento a minha candidatura ao Programa Erasmus. Considero-me apta a participar dado que, desde cedo, me habituei a conviver, em Portugal e no estrangeiro, em ambientes multiculturais e a ser autónoma e responsável.
Dou preferência à Universidade Ramon Llull, já que conheço Barcelona, uma das minhas cidades favoritas. A minha segunda escolha, a Universidade Complutense, resulta da sua tradição académica e da excelência na formação de bons jornalistas.
Apesar de o Espanhol não ser a minha língua opcional, proponho-me abrir novos horizontes linguísticos, tão importantes para o meu futuro profissional. Frequentarei de imediato um curso de preparação e, com a estadia, cimentarei os conhecimentos adquiridos.

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

mais uma vez digo: escreves mesmo muito bem:D

paula maria disse...

só te desejo a maior sorte e que tudo corra bem :)
sei que vai valer a pensa, vale sempre :D

beso*

Jojozinha disse...

Boa sorte :D