26.10.10

We will always have Madrid...

Since I was pretty lucky to have a schedule where I don't have afternoon classes three days a week (exactly Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday), I spent the last two afternoons getting to know Madrid a little better. I've been here for almost a month and a half and I feel I don't know enough of it. And since I adore this sunny but cold weather, I love going around this city just feeling its beat.
So yesterday I went downtown for a walk, spent a little time in shops like H&M, Topshop and Blanco, ate churros with hot chocolate at the famous Choloteria San Gines (that were amazing by the way) and finished my afternoon at the Palacio Real where I took some photos. It was amazing to see Madrid with almost no daylight, it is too beautiful.
Today I did Calle de Serrano which is the street that has all the expensive shops. I got crazy in shops such as Prada, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Chanel (where I asked the price for the 2.55 purse, the classic black one with the gold chain, 2450 euros, I was in chock) and so many more. It was too much for my heart. I loved everything I saw and the shoes...Oh my God the shoes... Too beautiful.
Here are some of the pictures I took. I hope you like them.










Sem comentários: