16.4.10

20 things you need to know about me.

 Only my parents and family call me Rita. Everybody else calls me my short name (that’s actually bigger then my name) Ritinha.

 I never leave the house without my cellphone, my iPod, my driving licence, black mascara and sunglasses. And I always have to look presentable so every morning I put a little bit of make-up on. Just the basics like fond de tein, blush, black mascara and transparent lipstick.

 I have seen live: Jack Johnson, Colbie Caillat, Shakira, Rihanna, Pussycat Dolls, Sugababes, Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Natasha Bedingfield. I’ll add John Mayer and Ivete Sangalo to the list in one month and M.I.A. and David Guetta in three months!!!





















 I always have orange juice, bread, ham, an egg and milk for breakfast. Always.

 I got to the gym at least three times a week. But I make abs everyday at home.

 My bedroom is all full of collages I’ve done when I was fifteen. Sometimes I wonder where I got the patience to do them.















 I haven’t eaten McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, french fries, chocolate, pastry in general in eight months.

 When I go to Starbucks I always order a tall Cappuccino with half a shot of coffee and lots of milk foam.

 I don’t talk shit behind people’s backs. If I don’t like you, I don’t think of you, talk about you or talk to you. Simple.














 My biggest fear is for dogs.

 I love to dance. I’m always dancing.

 I always listen to loud music while I’m driving. And I’m a pretty good driver. At least that’s what I’ve been told. I own a red KIA Picanto. It’s name is Sonia.

 My biggest dream is to write a book while I’m in Erasmus. So I hope it works!















 My favourite things to eat are: bread, tomato soup, pasta, pizza, chicken, salmon, oranges, strawberries and figs. My favourite drink is milk with coffee and pineapple Malibu.

 I can’t stand not having my nails painted. Or my hair straightened.

 I have three holes in my left hear and two in my right hear. I always wanted to pierce my nose or belly button but I now I’ll never do it because I hate needles. My option about tattoos has been changing while I grow up. Thank God.

 My favourite shows are Gossip Girl, 90210, Blue Mountain State, Sex and the city, The Vampire Diaries, Cougar Town, Glee and Melrose Place.
















 My dream job is to work for Mtv international, at the events’ organization department. The idea of being editor-in-chief of a magazine it’s so last season for me.

 I dream about living in New York when I grow up.

I haven’t found true love. Yet.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

amazing ritinha:)

Unknown disse...

Cool photo ~_~